My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.


Party-on-the-Go


Janice Darnel - Ends Thursday, March 11th - Langley, BC

Sandi McTavish - Ends Monday, March 15th - Landmark, MB

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome to the beginning!


I'm just beginning this new blog & am so excited! For a long time, I've wanted to figure out the best way to share details here & there with my customers without bombarding them with e-mails all the time & I think this is it! I am so passionate about Gold Canyon products that I just want to share all the time.

For those who are finding me at the beginning of this blog, I hope you'll enjoy it. Feel free to make comments or ask questions & you can always find me at my website as well: www.mygc.com/melissadeline

No comments: