My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.


Party-on-the-Go


Janice Darnel - Ends Thursday, March 11th - Langley, BC

Sandi McTavish - Ends Monday, March 15th - Landmark, MB

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gold Canyon Convention - Reach For The Stars

Well, I haven't heard much about this years Convention, I knew that Gold Canyon hosted one every year. So when I got the email, and read up on what it was all about, lets just say I turned to hubby to see if it would work for me to go! We have such a busy life (so it seems at times). He's going to take a few days off work to stay home with the kids so I CAN attend!!

So, within seconds I registered! I am super excited about going this year!

Reach For The Stars - It's Your Time To Shine! I am loving the theme for this year. We will be receiving direct training and motivation from direct selling industry royalty, Belinda Ellsworth! With her 30 plus years experience I'm sure I will be coming back even more motivated to work harder with my amazing Gold Canyon Products!

I would so much love to meet Curt & Karen, the founders of this awesome company. One woman starting a dream from her own kitchen is great encouragement in itself!

Want to become a new Demonstrator? As a new Demonstrator you too can attend this great Convention for a new low 'New Demonstrator' price of $165.

No comments: