My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.


Party-on-the-Go


Janice Darnel - Ends Thursday, March 11th - Langley, BC

Sandi McTavish - Ends Monday, March 15th - Landmark, MB

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Open House

Yesterday was my 2nd Open House/Debut! I had my little Gold Apprentice helping me out with the set up and take down, don't know what I would have done without her. She was great at helping people smell all the scent pods too. Following in mommy's footsteps!

Had a great turn-out. I did much more advertising this time around, compared to my first Debut back in Nov/09. My next will hopefully be with my New Downline and her New Dowline. Plan a Product Launch!

Had one order placed for a girls Party-on-the-Go! And one New Demonstrator Signed up! All in all was a great day! I've added some pictures of how I set up my display, please use the idea, and make it your own!!

My lil' Gold Apprentice!






No comments: